Dear Valued Guest,
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic,you may experience delivery delays but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as soon as possible.
Our top priority is the safety of our customers and team members. In light of current uncertainty surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking all necessary steps to follow the World Health Organization guidelines, and doing everything in our power to ensure that all health and hygiene standards are adhered to:
1. In our workshops, gloves and masks are required to be worn by anyone.
2. Before being shipped, all of our clothing receives an extensive cleaning up.
3. Upon receipt of a return, each piece is disinfected by an in-house member of our team.
4. All international travel, all unnecessary domestic travel, and all large company gatherings are eliminated.
5. Self-quarantines for anyone who has traveled to the CDC’s outlined high-risk countries are required.
To create the best possible experience for you as you continue to celebrate meaningful moments in the current environment, we are operating with vigilance, compassion and care so that we can manage through this difficult time together. As always, thank you for being such a loyal customer. Please take care of yourselves and your family.
Be safe! We’re with you.